Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Dutch, What The Hell's Going on Down There?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/31/m...tml?cps=gravity

Maybe we should pay a visit down there on Spring Break?? Sounds like that place is on permanent spring break!!
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 1 2014, 09:48 PM) *
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/31/m...tml?cps=gravity

Maybe we should pay a visit down there on Spring Break?? Sounds like that place is on permanent spring break!!

Mikey, I've been telling you guys for years and years that this place is heaven on earth for us old farts. That's why the nickname for "The Villages" is "Disneyworld for Adults"!.

-The numbers show that there are 10 single women here for every single male over 60.

-two years ago there were 2 separate, but back to back occasions where the police had to close down one of the pools on the yuppie side of town twice in 1 month for having 35+ nude swimmers piled into one of our 50+ pools for a late nite frolic LOL.

-when my wife died 4+ years ago and I finally got up the energy to venture out into the single world I went to one of the many singles clubs here. Their 3 hour meeting with blah-blah, games and dancing was set up around 10 round tables with 9 women and 1 guy at each table. Every 15 minutes they rang a triangular dinner gong and we guys had to get up and move on to the next table. At each we then were bombarded again with questions, personal cards with written comments ranging from invitations to dinner to promises/warnings of "Whatever you do to me I am going to do to you too!" I took a flyer and invited a couple to breakfast the next week at Panneraís. Of the 5 dates, 3 of them showed up driving shiny new convertible Vettes or Porsches.
-no wonder they call The Villages official candy, the little blue pill LOL!
With men kicking the bucket earlier than women and those who donít usually being in way less athletic shape than the women, it is no wonder that the retirement world belongs to those men who are fit and ?interested?.........
PS: Life is good!
PPS: Now you know why I work out so much LOL!!!!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.