Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andre Johnson...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Get it fucking done Howie

Philadelphia Eagles

Why? Why not? The Eagles are in prime position to establish a stranglehold on the NFC East with a cheap franchise quarterback on a rookie deal, a superstar rushing tandem, and a potentially upgraded pass rush with first round pick Marcus Smith. Throw in $19 million dollars in cap space and possibly the biggest steal of the draft in Jordan Matthews, and you have yourselves a contender that can get even better. Between Andre Johnson, Jeremy Maclin, Jordan Matthews, LeSean McCoy, Darren Sproles, and Zach Ertz, NFC defenses would have absolutely no idea what to do with themselves. As long as Foles continues to play like he did last year, this Eagles offense could be historic with the addition of Johnson. As much as it would hurt to watch Andre leave, it would still be fun as hell to watch the Eagles hang 30 up every Sunday without breaking a sweat.
Zero
WTF is this? I hate it when people post things without links or explanation.
Dreagon
QUOTE (Zero @ Jul 10 2014, 07:10 PM) *
WTF is this? I hate it when people post things without links or explanation.

Andre Johnson is not happy in Houston and wants to be traded. He probably wouldn't be cheap, though.

I'm thinking the Browns are where he might end up, since they just spent a first on their future franchise QB, they just lost their best reciever, and they will have an extra first next year for trading material.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.