Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are they punishing us?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
TheFinger
Uuuuuuuuuuugh!
Everything is sixers and soccer. Then I go to NFL.com and they still don't have any Eagles stories. What is this? Even here there are Sixers stories. I don't mean to rant, I just would like to know why the NFL doesn't cover my team any more.
It's like now to get new Eagles news you have to go to Bleacherreport, Birds 24/7, Eaglemaniacal, and PFT. With everybody else it's all stale. It's like they want to starve us out or something. Maybe they're punishing Eagles fans because they don't like us. Whatev.
make_it_rain
dude, its july.

the sixers just completed a draft that they tanked through a bataan death march of a season for and we're in the middle of the biggest sporting event in the world that comes around once every four years. Quite logically, they are both going to get more discussion than Eagles depth chart speculation. There simply isnt that much out there that is worth discussion.

But, with the news out, I guess we could discuss Lane Johnson being suspended 4 games for juicing, eh? unsure.gif

Dreagon
Fear not. Training camp is right around the corner and things will get better. Then it's only one month until preseason, and the world becomes a brighter place.
Eyrie
Let me see ...

The June rugby internationals have just finished, the Tour de France is about to start and the football World Cup is pretty decent. If it wasn't for England being dire at cricket then there would be plenty of sport to fill in the time before the Eagles start playing again.
Clamdigger
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jun 30 2014, 03:14 PM) *
Fear not. Training camp is right around the corner and things will get better. Then it's only one month until preseason, and the world becomes a brighter place.

Don't waste your time. This clown is just plugging Eaglemaniacal which looks like it was designed and written by a 10 year old. Look at his threads. Every one will plug his website.
nephillymike
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Jun 30 2014, 02:33 PM) *
dude, its july.

the sixers just completed a draft that they tanked through a bataan death march of a season for and we're in the middle of the biggest sporting event in the world that comes around once every four years. Quite logically, they are both going to get more discussion than Eagles depth chart speculation. There simply isnt that much out there that is worth discussion.

But, with the news out, I guess we could discuss Lane Johnson being suspended 4 games for juicing, eh? unsure.gif

If true, that sucks about Johnson.

That could be a problem if he can't put weight on legally.
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 30 2014, 08:43 PM) *

Seems to be true about LJ. It also is "said" to revolve around Adderall which is actually allowed by the NFL with permission. If so, why didn't he go the
formal route to getting it prescribed? Adderall is not supposed to be a very powerful muscle builder. With the diet and protein shakes they have the Iggles on
anyone could easily gain substantial weight in the off-season.
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 30 2014, 05:43 PM) *

They'll just mix the PEDs into his patented Chip Shake every morning
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.