Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: METV Comcast Channel 2
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
So I'm channel hopping and I come across this newer channel on Comcast, Channel 2, METV which has a bunch of 50's-70's programming on it.

So I come across this rerun of a Wonder Woman episode with Linda Carter.

Somehow, I appreciate that show more now than I did as a 12 year old.

Man she was a beauty!

And those legs? I have some ideas on what to do with them that escaped me back in my youth.

So, in the dirty old man theme, which actress when you look back on it, is much more appealing today than they were when you originally saw their show/movie??
Zero
nephillymike
Z,

I've known you for over a decade now and have exchanged 100's of opinions on many topics over those years and I must say that the above post represents the most eloquent prose you've ever penned in this forum and may be the only post that cannot be refuted based on the opinion and sound logic presented.

Her beauty was ahead of her time.

I have a feeling it didn't take you long to research!!! biggrin.gif
nephillymike
Z,

We have a bunch of eunichs on this board given that nobody responded to your best post ever.
Zero
Yeah, really. Maybe they have different preferences? Either that or we're just too old.
xsv
I noticed.
Zero
QUOTE (xsv @ Jun 24 2014, 03:15 PM) *
I noticed.

No surprise there. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.