Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Phillies??
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Well, they've been playing really well, winning 5 in a row and have Lee comeback on the horizon.

Only 3.5 out of the division lead, 4.0 from the wildcard, a 14+% chance at the postseason according to ESPN.

However, when you look a little further into it, only three teams have a lower % chance of the postseason, so we're 12th out of 15! sad.gif

I'll watch from a distance for now..................................
mcnabbulous
I'm not getting my hopes up, but it's been fun to follow from a safe distance for a few nights. God damn, I loved this group of guys when they were in their prime. It's fun seeing Howard get hot, even if temporarily, when summer hits.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 21 2014, 06:48 AM) *
Well, they've been playing really well, winning 5 in a row and have Lee comeback on the horizon.

Only 3.5 out of the division lead, 4.0 from the wildcard, a 14+% chance at the postseason according to ESPN.

However, when you look a little further into it, only three teams have a lower % chance of the postseason, so we're 12th out of 15! sad.gif

I'll watch from a distance for now..................................

Maybe I'll tune in again when we're above .500 - for now the World Cup will keep my interest until football gets back in gear.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.