Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Describe the Eagles under Kelly ...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
According to Bill Musgrave:
"Energetic, positive and team-oriented," Musgrave said when asked to describe the environment Kelly has created. "Its a program that has graduate-level Xs and Os, but also elite culture and the ability to put the team first and check your egos at the door, which are essential to winning."
Linc ...
nephillymike
I agree and I'm very happy with the atmospere Chip has created.

Obstacles can be hurdled when a team sticks together during the tough times
Birdbrain
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 20 2014, 06:14 PM) *
I agree and I'm very happy with the atmospere Chip has created.

Obstacles can be hurdled when a team sticks together during the tough times

Totally agree as well. Awesome hearing about all the hard work and integrity taking place on our squad. I love it.
Dreagon
I think you guys could easily be described as the most interesting team in NFC East.

No matter what record the Giants or Cowboys get, they are currently known quantities. The Redskins have a new coach, but it's still really all about RG3, so I don't see too great of a change in identity there, either....although I think they might be a lot more dangerous this year.
HOUSEoPAIN
Unpredictable.
TheFinger
After only one year I would say the best way to describe the Eagles is surprising and just what you expected. No one had us pegged for 10-6 and a division win last year, but there was no doubt that this would be an offensive team and that the defense would struggle.

BTW you have to check out this fan's interview with Chip Kelly. Chip is the man!

http://eaglemaniacal.com/2014/06/23/fantas...elly-interview/
mcnabbulous
Offense: Fast and fundamentally sound. I'd actually say they're rather predictable.

Defense: Not sure yet. I expect them to ultimately be physical and unpredictable, but they're still putting the pieces in place for that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.