Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pila
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
I had to bet hard on Germany to cover 1/2. Up quick, and Pepe's stupidity takes care of the rest. biggrin.gif

Don't worry, you can rub it in when Portugal destroys us on Sunday.
Pila
I really regretted the draw, when Portugal was the last one drawn into this group, because I knew the second game would make for an emotional dilemma.

Portugal were not going to beat Germany with that lineup. Shamefully, Bento is completely averse to risk, unlike Klinsmann. Portugal is sitting in a wealth of midfield talent test to take over Meireles and Veloso's positions, but the loyal old coot can't leg go.

The loss of Pepe and Coentrão is huge, almost as big of a loss as losing Altidor and Dempsey (nose is broken). If Dempsey plays on Sunday, that'll be incredible. What a player!

The US were a bit lucky yesterday, I expected a better game from Bradley. He had been the US, best player in the friendlies leading up to this game. He has the capacity to get the US through if Dempsey can remain effective and the very green defense gains confidence. But he'll have to do better than he did yesterday.

For Portugal, anything less than 6 points and I'll be rooting for the yanks the rest of the way.

Game will be played in Manaus, where the air is so thick, you can cut it with a knife. I've emailed Both coaches a picture.
Sweet irony!
Zero
Hahahaha! Pickle Juice by those who got pickled by it!
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Pila @ Jun 16 2014, 10:37 PM) *
For Portugal, anything less than 6 points and I'll be rooting for the yanks the rest of the way.

Game will be played in Manaus, where the air is so thick, you can cut it with a knife. I've emailed Both coaches a picture.
Sweet irony!

laugh.gif @ the pic.

And I think you'll get the 6 points. We shall see.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.