Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles Depth Chart
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
make_it_rain
It's probably not 100% accurate as I would see someone like Matthews starting at WR3 (and Maehel might not even make the team), but provides an interesting visualization of the current team at least from PFFs perspective.

I'd maybe rate Ertz, Donnie Jones, and Barwin a bit higher but the ratings likely incorporate all of last season, and Ertz had a pretty slow start. Other than that I dont really disagree with much.

The defense is pretty interesting. Das a lot of yellow and orange.

Zero
Donnie Jones is a "below average starter?"
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 12 2014, 07:18 PM) *
Donnie Jones is a "below average starter?"

Good call. Could also argue that Boykin is an elite slot corner. He's the best in the league.
Birdbrain
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jun 12 2014, 05:35 PM) *
Good call. Could also argue that Boykin is an elite slot corner. He's the best in the league.

I agree. I'll bet he gets the nod next year. I was surprised that Brandon Graham is rated higher than Barwin. Really?
nephillymike
Again, Ryans and Williams come up as below average starters.

Jenkins as average starter. Paid a lot for him to be average.

These ratings are similar to the Bleacher report's rankings that I posted a while back.
JeeQ
Mark Sanchez as the worst player on the team... can't say they're wrong laugh.gif

Can't argue with much except for Donnie Jones being rated as below average. That's downright offensive to the Punt God. Had to check for myself and he was ranked #7 in the league for net punt average, #3 in the punts inside the 20
PhrankieG
I also feel that, when healthy, Maclin is above average. He hasn't been a star or even on the field for that matter but when healthy he's above average.

D Jones is above average and Wolff is a not enough info.
TheFinger
Jordan Matthews is gonna start in the slot. Chip Kelly said so. I read that right after the draft:

http://eaglemaniacal.com/2014/05/18/maclin...ht-from-behind/
Eyrie
QUOTE (TheFinger @ Jun 14 2014, 09:55 PM) *
Jordan Matthews is gonna start in the slot. Chip Kelly said so. I read that right after the draft:

http://eaglemaniacal.com/2014/05/18/maclin...ht-from-behind/

Kelly will make him earn the spot, but there is no reason not to expect him to do so.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.