Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Henry Josey
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I'm still pulling for this kid, both because of his potential and because of what he's had to go through to make it this far.
"Henry Josey is a first-class person any way you cut it, and any time you take that out of your program, it leaves a void," Pinkel said. "He is such an amazing competitor, and I've said time and again just how inspiring he has been for our team the last 2 years. We were so proud of him for overcoming everything he had to deal with, and to be such a positive influence on and off the field. We're going to miss him, no question, but Henry wants to pursue his dream of playing professionally, and we wish him nothing but the best and we'll do everything we can to help him reach that goal. The Mizzou football program is in better shape because of his efforts, so we're grateful for the time he spent with us, and we know he'll represent Mizzou well going forward."

Linc ...
TGryn
My understanding is that his knee injury was akin to having a small explosive going off inside, so messed up were so many different things. That he was able to play again at all, much less run a 4.43 at the Combine, is a tribute to his dedication and to modern medical rehab.
D Rock
Similar to Willis mcgahees injury at ohio state. ACL, MCL, pcl all gone. Add meniscus and other cartilage damage for good measure. A mess.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.