Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will Hill
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
make_it_rain
Just passed through waivers unclaimed. He's only scheduled to make $570k this season.

Now, he is suspended 6 games this season (if and when he gets placed on an active roster), is an absolute moron for failing yet another drug test, and I'm pretty sure theres zero chance Chip "High Character Guys Only" Kelly would take a second look at him.

That being said, Will Hill is a solid safety. I think its pretty tempting to take a flyer on the guy for 570k to see if they can get through to him, and at the very least you get some solid safety depth once he returns from suspension in Week 6.

Kind of weird that he passed through waivers though, which leads me to think something is up (outside of him just being a dumbass )
Dreagon
Yeah, some team will pick him up as injury insurance for the second part of the season since he'll be dirt cheap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.