Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Find in a Long Time
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HobbEs

I know there's a beer thread out there but this is a brew deserving of special attention. A very unique Belgian Red, it has almost a wine-like taste to it. And it's 9% alcohol to boot!
Zero
Where'd you find it?
HobbEs
I was up at the Whole Foods in Plymouth Meeting. They had it in their little beer/wine nook.
nephillymike
Thanks. I never had a Belgian Red (or a Red Headed Belgian for that matter).

I have to look out for it. Is it a 22 oz bottle? How much was it?

I know my craft brews stores around here have some larger bottle Sams but I haven't paid much attention to them as I always get a six of 12 oz.
JaxEagle
Looks very interesting. I'd definitely try it but I am not so sure about liking a beer that tastes like wine. I am not a wine drinker.
HobbEs
It is an interesting brew. Personally I like it a lot. I grabbed a bottle for a co-worker who didn't care for it as much (and his son didn't like it at all). I think it only comes in the 25 oz. bottles.
Pila
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 28 2014, 01:29 AM) *
Thanks. I never had a Belgian Red (or a Red Headed Belgian for that matter).

I have to look out for it. Is it a 22 oz bottle? How much was it?

I know my craft brews stores around here have some larger bottle Sams but I haven't paid much attention to them as I always get a six of 12 oz.

I'm a big fan of Belgian Blondes. Both types.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.