Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are We Good Enough??
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Here are the Vegas over/under win totals for the NFC according to FootballLocks.com and how the divisions/playoff matchups are predicted to shape up"

East
Eagles 9.0
Dallas 8.0
NYG 8.0
Wash 7.0

North
GB 10.0
Chi 8.5
Det 8.0
Min 6.5

South
N.O 9.5
Car 8.5
Atl 8.0
TB 7.0

West
Sea 11.0
SF 11.0
Ari 7.0
Stl 6.5

That would produce first round byes for the div winner out of SEA/SF and the Packers

SEA/SF @ Eagles
CAR/CHI @ N.O

Are we good enough to win that game?

Are we good enough to get the extra win to get us past N.O and get a more favorable matchup?

I know it's early but I alwys like to check in on the won totals in Vegas.

I heard on WIP late last week that our odds of winning the NFC have actually made a turn for the worse since the ones that were posted before free agency and the draft. I did not have time yet to check into that but was wondering if anyone else heard that?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 22 2014, 06:53 AM) *
I heard on WIP late last week that our odds of winning the NFC have actually made a turn for the worse since the ones that were posted before free agency and the draft. I did not have time yet to check into that but was wondering if anyone else heard that?

Probably had something to do with cutting a Pro-Bowl WR.....
Dreagon
Damn, what does Washington have to do to get it's odds out of the celler?
JeeQ
QUOTE (Dreagon @ May 22 2014, 09:26 AM) *

Dreagon
QUOTE (JeeQ @ May 22 2014, 12:02 PM) *

Yeah, I know. They got Jason Hatcher from us too.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Dreagon @ May 22 2014, 10:13 AM) *
Yeah, I know. They got Jason Hatcher from us too.

The Redskins said fuck building through the draft, we're building through the NFC: East rosters laugh.gif
JaxEagle
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 22 2014, 06:53 AM) *
Here are the Vegas over/under win totals for the NFC according to FootballLocks.com and how the divisions/playoff matchups are predicted to shape up"

East
Eagles 9.0
Dallas 8.0
NYG 8.0
Wash 7.0

North
GB 10.0
Chi 8.5
Det 8.0
Min 6.5

South
N.O 9.5
Car 8.5
Atl 8.0
TB 7.0

West
Sea 11.0
SF 11.0
Ari 7.0
Stl 6.5

That would produce first round byes for the div winner out of SEA/SF and the Packers

SEA/SF @ Eagles
CAR/CHI @ N.O

Are we good enough to win that game?

Are we good enough to get the extra win to get us past N.O and get a more favorable matchup?

I know it's early but I alwys like to check in on the won totals in Vegas.

Not sure how many games we will win but I think we could be better than/finish ahead of the Saints.
Phits
FWIW, SI has us ranked 8th overall in their off-season (post draft) edition. It happens to be the best in our division by a landslide. NYG is next at #19, Dallas #23 & Was #30

#30 : Washington has enough in place, with RGIII entering Season III and DeSean Jackson joining him, to be competitive in the NFC East. The Redskins are buried down here, though, because they rolled out the 30th-ranked defense last season and did very little to upgrade that unit.
Dreagon
QUOTE (JeeQ @ May 22 2014, 01:01 PM) *
The Redskins said fuck building through the draft, we're building through the NFC: East rosters laugh.gif

That's actually sorta funny....except they're raiding our best players!
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 22 2014, 05:53 AM) *

No I have not and although It's way too early to take any stabs at predictions, I'd be amazed if we do better than 8-8.

I doubt Foles can replicate his numbers

Our schedule is brutal

Can't see us easily replacing DJaX production in TYPE

Every team has the IR risk

D has to upgrade big time to stave off tougher competition this year

that's all folks ...

Zero
QUOTE (Dreagon @ May 22 2014, 12:26 PM) *

Lose Danny?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.