Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Off Topic: So... What If Michael Sam Doesn't Get Drafted?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
I predict a heavy chance of media shitstorm...

Though San Francisco still has two more picks left...
JeeQ
Crisis averted
mcnabbulous
Hope it works our for him. He's got his work cut out for him.
HOUSEoPAIN
And 500,000 Direct TV NFL Sunday Ticket subscriptions have just been ordered in SanFran. devil03.gif

Good for him, and he should end up being a pretty good player. This is obviously a PR move by St. Louis, purely by football standards he should've gone day 1 or 2.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ May 10 2014, 06:50 PM) *
Good for him, and he should end up being a pretty good player. This is obviously a PR move by St. Louis, purely by football standards he should've gone day 1 or 2.

To be honest, the guy he most reminds me of is Brandon Graham. I suspect he'll be about that.

Funny how you can get that type in the late rounds...
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ May 10 2014, 07:54 PM) *
To be honest, the guy he most reminds me of is Brandon Graham. I suspect he'll be about that.

Funny how you can get that type in the late rounds...

I'm happy with the draft overall, happy that we really went defense. Obviously we created a need for ourselves at WR and had to address it, maybe could've used one of
those picks for O-line depth instead of Huff, but whatever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.