Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ILB Skov, OG's Leno or Steen
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
I'd like to get Skov.

Only two picks left.

Some mocks had us getting Steen Alabama connection.
Eyrie
No G which irritates me, but we did get the needed DT in Allen.
JeeQ
And so ends the draft...

2 WRs, and 5 Defensive Players

Overall Grade: Somewhere between a C+/B-

Felt we could have made a move for a few of the more higher projected talented players but Chip Kelly is clearly putting a heavy emphasis on character.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ May 10 2014, 05:04 PM) *
And so ends the draft...

2 WRs, and 5 Defensive Players

Overall Grade: Somewhere between a C+/B-

Felt we could have made a move for a few of the more higher projected talented players but Chip Kelly is clearly putting a heavy emphasis on character.

Relevant...

2012 Draft Ratings

After one of the worst picks in the first round I can ever remember, the Seattle Seahawks didn't draft any positions of need or draft for the future.

Pete Carroll is proving why he didnít make it in the NFL the first time. Not only was Bruce Irvin a reach at No. 15, the Seahawks proved they were oblivious to their madness by celebrating their selection.

As if the day wasnít bad enough, Seattle selecting Russell Wilson, a QB that doesnít fit their offense at all, was by far the worst move of the draft. With the two worst moves of the draft, Seattle is the only team that received an F on draft day.

Grade: F
JeeQ
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ May 10 2014, 03:07 PM) *

The hate Russell Wilson received is still unreal to me. Not to mention completely unwarranted. May he continue to shit on every team in the league (minus ours)

They were 100% right on the money as far as Bruce Irvin went though. Definition of a 1st RD Bust

With that said, should we be hoping B/R gives us an F?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.