Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You Are On The Clock
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
I looked at the most recent drafts for eight mocks I follow and I looked at those who were drafted five slots before us, throughout the end of the first round (pics 17-32) and I listed those players chosen most often in that range. These players were all chosen at least five times out of eight in that range. This represents those players most likely to be there when we're on the clock.

Who do you like?
Pick your five for your board.
Zero
I voted the first five on the list even though I don't necessarily think they'll take Pryor or Fuller. Pryor could be a special S who is too hard to pass on and they're not exactly stacked at CB.

I believe they will draft the BPA in PON ... which is what you've been saying they should do. IMO, the two biggest holes, or potential need positions are at pass rusher (OLB) and WR. They created the WR need by releasing DJax and didn't address OLB in FA. WR is supposed to be rich and deep this year and from everything we hear, Kelly doesn't need the "best" but does need quality talent, intelligence and "team."

They added two (three if you count Allen) DBs in FA which tells me their biggest need is getting to the passer. Cole may improve in his second year playing a different position or he may regress due to age. Davis may adjust his scheme to rush Barwin and Kendricks more, but the need an alternative to Cole.

WR may be a smoke screen for their first pick, yet if they stay at 22, don't trade down and a WR gives them better value than OLB I think they'll do that. There could be a good developmental OLB is there for them in the second.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.