Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yo Dutch
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/...e/p2p-79990277/

You OK?
Zero
Too many squats? biggrin.gif

Hope you weren't affected, Dutch.
Flying Dutchman
I gotta learn to set the bar down easily to avoid setting off the seismograph. tongue.gif Apropos of which I recently was visited
during a deadlift workout when I was cranking out 10 sets of ten deads @ 225 lbs ie another set every 90 secs. Downstairs they thought the roof was caving in. I said I could do it quieter if they showed me how
to lift and drop 22,500 lbs in 15 minutes as quietly as they would like. The guy just made a face and walked away.

Thanks for your concern but the Dutchess and I are fine. This community, The Villages is already 18 miles long and 8 miles wide and still expanding. In Florida they are as famous for sinkholes in the limestone foundation as they are
for lightning strikes. This is probably the tenth such occurance I have seen here since 2000. We just take out sinkhole insurance and load up on lots of Dirty Bastard to see us through tongue.gif
JaxEagle
Good idea Dutch. I think I may go to the Beer Specialty store today and look for some Dirty Bastards
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Apr 26 2014, 03:22 PM) *
Good idea Dutch. I think I may go to the Beer Specialty store today and look for some Dirty Bastards

We just came back from a rousing German club party with lots of Dirty Bastard and shots of Jaegermeister. One of the Schatzis, ie their dancing group asked the Dutchess if I moved in bed as well as I moved on the dance floor. She got the answer, "What you see, is what you get!". Thanks, Dirty Bastard for upping my local rep tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.