Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Cooks in the House?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2014-nf...prospect-visits

Five WR's but no Cooks. guess we're going big.
JaxEagle
We are rumored more so with bigs than with Cooks types. I like what I have heard about Cooks. Personally, I will be a little scared if we take Benjamin. Although Jaws just posted his support of Benjamin.
Zero
This time of year there is so much smoke you can't see your hand in front of your face. I was convinced they'll be taking a WR but now I'm leaning more to pass rusher. They supposedly can draft a starting caliber WR through the third round, but the good pass rushers are more scarce.

On WIP yesterday they were wondering what the Eagles would do if TE Ebron were to fall to them?
JaxEagle
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 26 2014, 06:17 AM) *
This time of year there is so much smoke you can't see your hand in front of your face. I was convinced they'll be taking a WR but now I'm leaning more to pass rusher. They supposedly can draft a starting caliber WR through the third round, but the good pass rushers are more scarce.

On WIP yesterday they were wondering what the Eagles would do if TE Ebron were to fall to them?

Take em. Ebron, Casey, Ertz, Celek. I'm sure Chip would come up with something for that - LOL
SLOiggles
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Apr 26 2014, 12:20 PM) *
Take em. Ebron, Casey, Ertz, Celek. I'm sure Chip would come up with something for that - LOL

That's actually an interesting statement. It might be true too. I'm not sure when Celek's contract is up (next year maybe?) but for 2014 it'd be fascinating.

Is Ebron a good blocker in the running game? If so all of them plus Peters and Herremans would make a lot of big uglies eligible in the pass game
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.