Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LeSean McCoy: DeSean Will Be Missed, Best Deep Threat In The NFL
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
I heard the rumors, but I was surprised for sure, McCoy said. I mean, hes probably one of our biggest playmakers that we had. He can make plays at any given time. He can control the game. Hes probably the biggest deep threat in the NFL. To lose a guy like that is definitely tough. Hell definitely be missed. Obviously every move is made for a reason.
The guys upstairs made the decision for a reason. When you do things like that, you have backup plans in your mind. You dont let one of the top wide receivers go and then not have anything to back it up. Im sure coach (Chip) Kelly and (general manager) Howie (Roseman), theyll be able to take care of it.
Zero
I don't get why you don't just let this play out. You're either going to be the king of "I told you so" or you'll be an accredited idiot. If you need attention, post naked pictures of your sister.
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 4 2014, 07:32 PM) *
I don't get why you don't just let this play out. You're either going to be the king of "I told you so" or you'll be an accredited idiot. If you need attention, post naked pictures of your sister.

He's part of the hard-core MeSean Butt Kissing Buddies. They have their little circle doing their same old thing. Kelly is trying to build a real team and they aren't interested in that.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 4 2014, 04:32 PM) *

Come on now Zero, we both know the naked pictures you really want are of my brother wub.gif

Now if you'll excuse me I'm getting fitted for my "I Told You So" crown... begone peasant!

QUOTE (Flying Dutchman @ Apr 4 2014, 06:11 PM) *
He's part of the hard-core MeSean Butt Kissing Buddies. They have their little circle doing their same old thing. Kelly is trying to build a real team and they aren't interested in that.

Heaven forbid we be anything like that team from last season that won the division! laugh.gif
Eyrie
Don't see much wrong in what McCoy has said.

Kelly knows he will have to replace Jackson's production, and until the season starts we won't know if his plan to do so is successful. If it is, then we're all happy and if it isn't then we have bigger problems than cutting Jackson.

Still, gives us something to bitch about at a quiet time of year biggrin.gif
samaroo
Yep, it's been a while since this board was this active in March!
koolaidluke
Nothing too earth shattering with what McCoy said but it does end this bullshit about the other guys on the team all hating him and wanting him gone. I'm really sick of people saying that Desean was this outcast cancer based on anonymous leaks from company man Kelce and other players keeping quiet.

For the record, I don't think Desean will be missed that badly by the Eagles or will be of much help to the Redskins.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.