Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are you angry that DJax is gone?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Jax
Are you angry that we cut DJax?

Are you angry that Chip or the FO has some hidden agenda?

Think it was all about money?

Think it is racism?

Angry that Riley Cooper didn't get cut?

Angry we signed Mark Sanchez?

Here's a way to make all that better http://boards.dallascowboys.com/

Enjoy yourself!
HobbEs
This should be in the running for post of the year.

BTW, I blame aliens.
Jax
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Apr 4 2014, 08:39 AM) *
BTW, I blame aliens.

laugh.gif that makes the most sense of anything!
Phits
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Apr 4 2014, 09:39 AM) *

BTW, I blame aliens.

I blame Survivorman and his search for Bigfoot.
Eyrie
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Apr 4 2014, 02:39 PM) *

BTW, I blame aliens.

Not guilty tongue.gif
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Jax @ Apr 4 2014, 08:46 AM) *
Are you angry that we cut DJax?

Are you angry that Chip or the FO has some hidden agenda?

Think it was all about money?

Think it is racism?

Angry that Riley Cooper didn't get cut?

Angry we signed Mark Sanchez?

Here's a way to make all that better http://boards.dallascowboys.com/

Enjoy yourself!

No, I think that he needed to go.

I don't think they have a hidden agenda

If they are racist why sign Maclin, Sproles, and Peters? last I checked they are African Americans.

At first I thought his redneck ass should go, when they took him back I accepted it, when he put up some great performances I was glad they kept and resigned him. (Given the obvious chemistry he has w Foles it would have been dumb to let him go)

Could care less about the backup QB, but as bad as Sanchez was in regular season, he has pretty damn good Post season stats...might be valuable in long run w better coaching staff.

Don't need to look at cowturd board to feel better.

I was most upset when they let Trotter walk...since then there have been no cuts that have bothered me, even DJax. He has had some great moments, but the last few years he has faded down the stretch, a real number 1 WR should be there from Sept-January.
Birdman420
Not mad in the least, Sure he's my favorite player to watch and to play as on Madden(deep balls all day)

But he's a cancer to the organization and had to giddy out.

I was upset when the eagles let go of Dawkins and Trotter, both players should have retired here after playing it out. Bobby Taylor was another guy I was sad to see go.
nephillymike
Not angry that he was cut.

Don't think the Eagles agenda is hidden at all and it's not a conspiracy.

Yes, it is about money and I am very angry we didn't use his funds to improve our ailing defense. I think it will cost us at least one level in the playoffs/non playoffs this year.

No racism at all.

Not angry Cooper didn't get cut. Fine if he did, but it seemed like the teamates made the decision and I'm OK with that.

Yes, pissed we signed Sanchez. A wasted signing as a backup. We needed a top tier backup IMO.

Disappointed in this offseason.

We should be making the acquisitions to get us to the NFCCG.

Instead of going upward, I think at best we lose in the first round if we even make it to the playoffs.

I know I know, the draft. We'll we had the draft regardless of spending Jackson's money so it doesn't convince me it will be OK.

Zero
Are you angry that we cut DJax? - I'm angry that we don't have him running down the field catching bombs but I don't blame the Eagles. The more I read, the more I blame Jackson.

Are you angry that Chip or the FO has some hidden agenda? - I think their agenda is to put together a dynasty and I don't think it's hidden. I don't know if they'll succeed, but I'm not angry.

Think it was all about money? - Absolutely not! I do wish they had signed a pass rushing demon in FA and spent some of that cap money but I think they would of cut his ass if he had been paying them.

Think it is racism? - Sure ... everything is about race these days. rolleyes.gif

Angry that Riley Cooper didn't get cut? - Why would they cut Cooper? Because he was drunk and said something really, really stupid? That never happens. ohmy.gif Maybe because he bonded with Foles and had a break out year? Keep it rolling, Coop!

Angry we signed Mark Sanchez? - I hate Sanchez, but if he is a team player and actually helps the Eagles win then there would be no reason to be angry they signed him.

Agree with Mikey, I don't have any desire to read the Puke board.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.