Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: one benefit to all of this
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Is we get to talk Eagles predraft.
Zero
wacko.gif jumpclap.gif ac6.gif
Jax
Yeah, at least there is some chat on the board these days - lol
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 31 2014, 12:30 AM) *

True. Anything that prevents us from talking Phillies, today is game 1 of 162 days of misery. The Flyers also played a great
game against the Bruins yesterday, they look pretty solid and Mason has been outstanding.
Jax
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 31 2014, 09:41 AM) *
True. Anything that prevents us from talking Phillies, today is game 1 of 162 days of misery. The Flyers also played a great
game against the Bruins yesterday, they look pretty solid and Mason has been outstanding.

True. I'm afraid this version of our Phils will be the worst in recent memory but ya never know. At least opening day can be exciting for everyone.

I just noticed my DeSean Jackson fathead in my office. I guess I will be testing the removability of Fatheads when I move his ass out to the garage to join Kevin Kolb laugh.gif
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Jax @ Mar 31 2014, 12:04 PM) *
I just noticed my DeSean Jackson fathead in my office. I guess I will be testing the removability of Fatheads when I move his
ass out to the garage to join Kevin Kolb laugh.gif

I'm sorry, did you just admit to buying a KEVIN KOLB fathead?!?!? I didn't know they even made those!
Jax
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 31 2014, 11:37 AM) *
I'm sorry, did you just admit to buying a KEVIN KOLB fathead?!?!? I didn't know they even made those!

I figured someone would say that. As a Christmas present, I received a set of Eagles Fathead minis (about 8 inches tall). It was from a few years ago and the set included Celek, McCoy (as #29 which some people may have forgotten he wore), Maclin, DJax, Asante Samuel and Kolb. Kolb immediately went to the garage. I now relocated DJax and since it did transfer easily I will also move Asante Samuel's interception gambling ass out there also. Celek, McCoy and Maclin remain privileged enough to be in the house biggrin.gif
Aquila
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 31 2014, 05:30 AM) *

Damn!

I thought I'd got away with it. Cutting Jackson was the perfect solution to provide us with something to discuss, and it took me months to arrange.

There was the (photoshopped) pic of Roseman in a Cowboys uniform, the weeks spent stalking Kelly until he finally thought about something other than football for thirty seconds and the carefully planted rumours to selected media outlets. The hardest part was getting the Crips to agree to being used in the story, which they objected to until I flew into LA for a face to face meeting*.

And now I've been rumbled sad.gif

*For those that don't know, I make Todd Pinkston look like Swartzenegger.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Jax @ Mar 31 2014, 01:05 PM) *
I now relocated DJax and since it did transfer easily I will also move Asante Samuel's interception gambling ass out there also

*ahem*

Sorry to pile on, but are you saying you still have an Asante Samuel fathead on display in your house?!?!?
Jax
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 31 2014, 02:11 PM) *
*ahem*

Sorry to pile on, but are you saying you still have an Asante Samuel fathead on display in your house?!?!?

LOL. I did but he was relocated to the garage today also. Only McCoy, Maclin and Celek remain privileged to be in the house. The others are relegated to artwork covering up some rust spots on my garage beer fridge.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Jax @ Mar 31 2014, 05:46 PM) *
LOL. I did but he was relocated to the garage today also. Only McCoy, Maclin and Celek remain privileged to be in the house. The others are relegated to artwork covering up some rust spots on my garage beer fridge.

Ok fair enough
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Jax @ Mar 31 2014, 05:46 PM) *

this made me text my buddy who bought a lifesize fathead of DeSean for his son's room....his first angry response demanded answers. the 2nd text said..

"BTW....the fathead STAYS!!"
Jax
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Mar 31 2014, 06:22 PM) *
this made me text my buddy who bought a lifesize fathead of DeSean for his son's room....his first angry response demanded answers. the 2nd text said..

"BTW....the fathead STAYS!!"

Maybe he can turn the 0 into an 8 and make it look like Maclin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.