Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
samaroo
Linc

Here's Sheil's take on the DJax situation. Good points made. I don't think it matters what info comes out when and by whom, none of this will be settled until we see what this team does this year.

I'm behind Chip, but this move put him under a stronger microscope and significantly shortened his leash from the fans' perspective.
nephillymike
"But the truth is the team decided he was more trouble than he was worth long before (Friday)"

That is significant.

samaroo
Yes, it is. Also significant is the fact that, no matter the reason, our HC and FO thought we'd be better going forward without Jackson. They are better football minds than we are (well, not ME of course biggrin.gif ) and have more information than we do. Even if it ends up going sour on us i don't think this move, or any move, is done without the intention of overall improvement. Chip's a smart guy, I think he knows the heat this will bring. And I think he knows we'll all shut up if he gets us a trophy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.