Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I hate Sanchez
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Reminds me of the signs speckled around the Philadelphia are: "I hate Steven Singer." But I digress ... I hate Sanchez, but he may not be bad as a backup. That said: I hate Sanchez.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 26 2014, 08:12 AM) *
Reminds me of the signs speckled around the Philadelphia are: "I hate Steven Singer." But I digress ... I hate Sanchez, but he may not be bad as a backup. That said: I
hate Sanchez.

The Jets don't train far from where I live, and Sanchez visited a bar I go to a few times - got a bartender's number (after all, he's Mark Sanchez), took her out on a date, and
then she wanted nothing to do with him ever again. She said he listened to Disney songs in the car or some shit like that and barely said a word all night. When a 1st round
pick playing for a NY team can't close the deal on a Jersey girl, that raises red flags.
Jax
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 26 2014, 03:15 PM) *
When I 1st round
pick playing for a NY team can't close the deal on a Jersey girl, that raises red flags.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You trying to say that Sanchez and Discount Doublecheck might be on the same team?
nephillymike
Read these piss poor stats and you'll hate him more:
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SancMa00.htm
Wheeljack
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 26 2014, 08:12 AM) *
Reminds me of the signs speckled around the Philadelphia are: "I hate Steven Singer." But I digress ... I hate Sanchez, but he may not be bad as a backup. That said: I hate Sanchez.

this has the potential to be another Vince Young signing. if not even more "hilarious".

I was ready to party after the Cowboys signed (LOL) Brandon Weeden but ...

maybe preseason is the only time we see him actually play
BirdsWinBaby
not sure what people are looking for

this year there are no free agent QBs that dont suck....which means when you sign a free agent QB this year...he will suck

this year is about Foles.....if we for whatever reason need his backup to play significant time, we are toast anyway

Mark sanchez or a trained seal....i dont care
Birdman420
QUOTE (Wheeljack @ Mar 27 2014, 01:13 PM) *
this has the potential to be another Vince Young signing. if not even more "hilarious".

I was ready to party after the Cowboys signed (LOL) Brandon Weeden but ...

maybe preseason is the only time we see him actually play

I'm going to have to disagree with you here wheeljack. The year we had VY it was the "dream team". When he had to come in and play he stunk it up big time.... BUT... He was one of only a small handful of players on our team that looked like he even gave a hoot. He hustled and played with effort and heart and THATS what I remember about VY's stay here. Sanchez has no heart at all and will not only stink but have a shitty attitude along with it.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Mar 27 2014, 03:47 PM) *
Sanchez has no heart at all and will not only stink but have a shitty attitude along with it.

What, keeping yourself nourished during the game doesn't show a commitment to excellence? laugh.gif

Maybe he'll eat a cheesesteak when we play the Jags this year.....
JeeQ
Two USC QBs On One Team = A Team That Will Never See A SuperBowl

Just having them on the roster is like inviting failure to overtake you. It's like stacking a pile of fail, on top of another pile of fail
bwc2112
I will enter more when I stop puking. mad.gif
nephillymike
http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2014/03/...ez-agree-terms/

Really?

You must be shittin' me Pyle!

The lowest rating of all starting qb's over the years. Decision making? Accuracy?

C'mon Chip!
MistahNickells
Didnt see this trade at all but hey anything to help put us over the top im all good for it. I have some concerns about sanchez but hey in Chip I trust so i cant wait for the season to start.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.