Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Positive News from Jackson
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
bounty101
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000033...tes-hes-staying

The last line of the article made me chuckle.
make_it_rain
I'm content enough to admit that I have no fn clue what is going on behind closed doors or what will happen until it has ACTUALLY HAPPENED. The amount of speculation is sickening.

I will say, if Jackson ends up staying, some of these "journalists" should lose their jobs, along with their "sources". I wish I could just make shit up for a living to stir up clickbait during a lull in the sports season.

Also, somewhat related, but this pic is fantastic:

bounty101
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Mar 25 2014, 01:51 PM) *
I will say, if Jackson ends up staying, some of these "journalists" should lose their jobs, along with their "sources". I wish I could just make shit up for a living to stir up clickbait during a lull in the sports season.

True. They're on the same level as whether forecasters at this point if not lower. That pic was included in the link I posted. Love it.
nephillymike
Hopefully it is true and he stays so we can get busy drafting real positions of need, not created ones, and get back to winning football games.

I would love to see DJ, Maclin, Cooper, McCoys and Sproles together and the frustration on DC's faces all year long.

Can you imagine how powerful our O would be?
bounty101
Latest news from the owners' meeting is that Chip Kelly emphasized that he likes Desean, and there are no problems between them, but he obviously wouldn't commit to saying Jackson will still be on the roster come May 21st.

Restructuring the contract seems like a very remote possibility, and the nearly $20mil that's currently dedicated to the WR position is clearly way too much.

Also just read that the Eagles are shopping Evan Mathis, one of the top guards in the NFL. Almost equally as surprising.
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (bounty101 @ Mar 26 2014, 10:17 AM) *
Latest news from the owners' meeting is that Chip Kelly emphasized that he likes Desean, and there are no problems between them, but he obviously wouldn't commit to saying Jackson will still be on the roster come May 21st.

Restructuring the contract seems like a very remote possibility, and the nearly $20mil that's currently dedicated to the WR position is clearly way too much.

Also just read that the Eagles are shopping Evan Mathis, one of the top guards in the NFL. Almost equally as surprising.

And when the Eagles fail to respond immediately, in the form and detail the lying SOB sportswriter imagines is necessary, then that will become proof of this manufactured crisis as well. Bah Humbug!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.