Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone consider that maybe DJax
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
Who stands to benefit the most if this goes public? The Eagles would have kept mum about releasing him from a bargaining standpoint, so leaking this shit makes no sense. But if Jackson saw the writing on the wall, get it out there, reduce trade value and hopefully get released sooner rather than later to get on an a team of his choosing.

Just something to consider...and if it is the case, better to be rid of him, had enough of driveway sit ups in 2005.

Phits
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Mar 24 2014, 03:31 PM) *
Who stands to benefit the most if this goes public? The Eagles would have kept mum about releasing him from a bargaining standpoint, so leaking this shit makes no sense. But if Jackson saw the writing on the wall, get it out there, reduce trade value and hopefully get released sooner rather than later to get on an a team of his choosing.

Just something to consider...and if it is the case, better to be rid of him, had enough of driveway sit ups in 2005.

I believe that he most certainly started it. He probably saw the writing on the wall with the Coop and Mac signings and decided to be the aggressor.
Birdwatcher
So today DJax posts an instagram that he talked to Chip and all is good...or something like that.

There is also a theory out there that his agent, Segal, who he hired after he got his contract (and has yet to make a dime off Jackson) could have been the source of the rumors. Again, another indication this started on the player's side, not the Eagles side.
bwc2112
I had a Theory today, I dropped it wiped and flushed. laugh.gif cool.gif unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.