Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vick is a JET!!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
BirdsWinBaby
Man i gotta say i really feared for a while that Vick's suckatude would keep GMs from signing him, thereby making him desperate enough to return as our backup

shout out to my boy Geno and my boy Rex...thanks fellas!
nephillymike
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Mar 21 2014, 06:13 PM) *
Man i gotta say i really feared for a while that Vick's suckatude would keep GMs from signing him, thereby making him desperate enough to return as our backup

shout out to my boy Geno and my boy Rex...thanks fellas!

Slim pickings,
http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/features/fr...s/fa.php?y=2014

That's depressing!
nephillymike
Sanchez and S. Wallace are about it,

We dropped the ball on this one. To get stuck with this choice of backups is unacceptable.

Good luck to Mike Vick. I know he had his issues but he was a class act while here and a much better backup than what we'll end up with.
Eyrie
Vick certainly redeemed himself with his conduct whilst an Eagle, and it is noticeable that Lurie led the tributes to him having been initially "unconvinced" by Reid wanting to sign Vick.

Strange as it might look given my own outrage at his arrival, I wish him well with this move.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.