Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bryan Braman
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Of course, the last name makes me nauseous, but this video looks like he'll fit in Philadelphia just fine.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 13 2014, 08:07 AM) *
Of course, the last name makes me nauseous, but this video looks like he'll fit in Philadelphia just fine.

I thought this was leading into a story about the Braman family. Glad it isn't.
make_it_rain
Also, this guy got kicked out of school for manufacturing Psilocybin.

He'll fit right in.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 13 2014, 08:07 AM) *

Nice, it's always good to load up on IR fodder before mini-camp. One of the comments under the video, possibly by someone
who is actually related to him (who knows):

"Bryan is my family, and he's one of the biggest punks I've ever met. Too bad that hit didn't hurt him"

We have a new fan favorite.
nephillymike
Didn't we sign a low budget FA LB last year Phillips who got hurt and was supposed to be a st star?

Did we give up on him?
bwc2112
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Mar 13 2014, 09:17 AM) *
Also, this guy got kicked out of school for manufacturing Psilocybin.

He'll fit right in.

So you are against Hobbies??? LMAO
nobody likes a smart Jock. devil03.gif
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 13 2014, 08:32 PM) *
Didn't we sign a low budget FA LB last year Phillips who got hurt and was supposed to be a st star?

Did we give up on him?

As far as I know, Phillips was put on the IR and is expected back this year. Now add Phillips to Braman,
Maragos, Jenkins, Boynton and Casey and we would have some certified ST loonies lined up for a change.
JeeQ
You ain't down with Bryan Braman bra? Why not bra?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.