Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Pass on Ware
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
I just remembering him having nothing in the tank that last game 2 years ago vs. Washington and not having much against us in the last game. Those were the two biggest games the 8-8 'Girls have played and he was m.I.a.

I pass.
bwc2112
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 11 2014, 08:26 PM) *
I just remembering him having nothing in the tank that last game 2 years ago vs. Washington and not having much against us in the last game. Those were the two biggest games the 8-8 'Girls have played and he was m.I.a.

I pass.

I agree and to fit him from that funny tu-tu outfit with a star,and put him into real big boy pants would be hard. laugh.gif
Dreagon
I think he has a little left in the tank, but he obviously isn't what he was...and certainly not worth what he was getting paid. I'm actually surprised Jerry figured this one out and cut him. I think he'll do okay if he can find the right system, and plays in the right line, but he ain't going to get paid like he was before.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.