Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vick not returning in any capacity next season
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
make_it_rain
2010 comeback Vick was probably the most exciting season of football by an Eagles QB I've watched in my time as a fan. I think that December comeback against the Giants is one of those games I'll always remember where I was at and what I was doing during the game, along with most other fans.

Wherever he goes, hopefully he can stay healthy and keep the games he participates in exciting. Godspeed Mike.

Now, the question turns to.....what does the team do for its backup QB? Sign a veteran? Move Barkley or GJ up the depth chart? ohmy.gif

Its La Canfora, but still (link)
nephillymike
Fwiw, I thought I saw that nothing has changed from rose man's perspective. If Vick can't find a starting job he wants, eagles would have him back. I need to find the link for it but thought it came out yesterday in response to this.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 6 2014, 06:54 AM) *
Fwiw, I thought I saw that nothing has changed from rose man's perspective. If Vick can't find a starting job he wants, eagles would have him back. I need to find the link for it but thought it came out yesterday in response to this.

yea PFT says "a source with knowledge"

LINKY

i want him away from my team...thanks for some kool highlights in between your injuries and suckage Mike....now move on please
Rick
Oh thank goodness! Finally!
xsv
I think he's be a great backup. Hopefully for a different team.

I've never disliked a player on the Eagles more, and I'll be glad when he's gone.
Zero
QUOTE (xsv @ Mar 6 2014, 07:48 AM) *
I think he's be a great backup.

I agree with this. The players like and respect him and he's got skills. I don't want him as the starter here, but I'd welcome him as the backup.
Eyrie
This time last year Vick was being touted by some (not me) as the key to Kelly's offense.

This time this year we're discussing whether he'd be an acceptable back up, which he would be. We need a veteran behind Foles.

As the saying going "One day you're a rooster, the next you're a feather duster."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.