Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does ball velocity equal strong arm?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Interesting, Ourlads actually measured the velocity in MPH of QB throws.

Linc ...
Flying Dutchman
Does this mean he had a stronger arm than McCoy, Dalton, Ponder, Newton, Locker, Wilson, Keenum, Nassib, Smith, Manuel, Glennon, Bortles, Matthew and McCarron? But I thought he was a weak armed wimp? Jeez, I guess the haters were wrong again!!!
nephillymike
QUOTE (Flying Dutchman @ Mar 8 2014, 10:18 PM) *
Does this mean he had a stronger arm than McCoy, Dalton, Ponder, Newton, Locker, Wilson, Keenum, Nassib, Smith, Manuel, Glennon, Bortles, Matthew and McCarron? But I thought he was a weak armed wimp? Jeez, I guess the haters were wrong again!!!

C'mon Dutch, get with the program.

He's slow, no sack avoidance skills, can't run. Didn't you know that?

The fact that he had a lower sack percentage last year than Kaepernick and Wilson is just a useless stat.

The fact that he has better results AFTER three seconds have expired on the play clock than those other track guys to is just another of those useless stats.

The fact that he has the best QB rating in his first 16 starts EVER, yep, another useless stat.

Now, the fact that he can't run a sub 5.00 40, that tells you all you need to know about his QB ability.

Jeez Dutch, I thought you were evolved. This is the "new" QB of the 2010's. Get with the program!! rolleyes.gif
nephillymike
It always amazed me that QB velocity and the distance throw weren't two of the staples combine stats for QB's.

That 20 yd. cone drill always comes in handy though........ rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.