Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Avant pens an article MMQB
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
make_it_rain
On locker room culture in the NFL.

Pretty impressive article, imo. In addition to being a great leader in the locker room, Avant is an extremely well spoken individual, a good writer and just all around great dude.

It's going to be a sad day if he parts ways with the Eagles... he's been one of my favorite players through the last
8 seasons. That being said, I think he has a bright future in something like coaching, as an analyst or even potentially in a front office role somewhere. Hopefully wherever he goes he tears it up, and when he decides to hang it up he returns to the Eagles in some capacity.

MMQB on SI

Eyrie
Very good article by a player I've always appreciated. The comments on the Cooper situation show the value of having the right team ethos.

I doubt that he'll be on the team next year, but he will be sadly missed both on and more importantly off the field.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.