Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Went to Staple Center last night to see Sixers
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Holy Shit !!!!

A beat down of epic proportions. A grand total of 5 first half field goals, for this laughable team. I've never seen ANYTHING like it.

Can we just cut Evan Fucking Turner already? He has had more temper tantrums than FGs in his time in Sixers-ville. The guy is a complete and utter turd and a fraud.

Cut him lose. We're playing for draft lottery balls anyway. Stop pretending he's anything beyond a head case.

TGryn
What to do about Noel, is the big question right now. He's cleared to play, but the season's already effectively over.

• Should they just start playing him every game, as much as his knee will take, to let him start to find his place with the team and maybe get the fans excited for next season, even with the risk of another injury?
  • Should they give him a few games with minimal time at the very end, just to get him over the psychological hump of getting his first real full-speed game action after his injury?
  • Or should they just sit him, play out the string (while maximizing their lottery chances) and say "see you in camp"?
D Rock
Option 3.

He'll have camp and spammer league to get his head right and the team will be totally different next season, so there's little to no benefit playing w these turds, so don't expose to risk of re injury.

The guy I feel for is Thad. He's a good so,dire and doesn't deserve this crap.

ET, should be sent packing at the earliest chance. What a waste. What a head case. He's like mcnabb on the hardwood.
Jax
QUOTE (D Rock @ Feb 11 2014, 10:55 AM) *
Option 3.

He'll have camp and spammer league to get his head right and the team will be totally different next season, so there's little to no benefit playing w these turds, so don't expose to risk of re injury.

The guy I feel for is Thad. He's a good so,dire and doesn't deserve this crap.

ET, should be sent packing at the earliest chance. What a waste. What a head case. He's like mcnabb on the hardwood.

I agree option 3.

D, you couldn't pass you that chance to backhand McNabb wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.