Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any way to project the Eagles' cap potential for 2015?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Thinking about the 2012 draftees who will become FA and deserve a hefty raise. Foles, Kendricks, Cox, Boykin. Can any of these guys get a bump this year? I keep reading that Foles can't.
TGryn
I rely on http://www.eaglescap.com for pretty much all cap details regarding the Eagles. I used to try and work it out myself & follow Rueben Frank, who usually posts more contract details than any of the other beat writers, but it was a lot of work and that website does a better job keeping things current than most cap sites.

2015 is too far out to project, too many variables - which FA are signed, which FA lost, guys cut unexpectedly, how many draft picks and where, etc. I don't see any reason they couldn't extend a guy like Foles, but with two more years of having him at a pretty cheap rate (under $1 million salary) from his rookie contract, there's little incentive to do so. I also think the philosophy of "extend 'em early to get a cheaper rate" departed with Banner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.