Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manning vs Brady XV
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
After the Chargers get put to bed, Manning and Brady will face each other in their 3rd AFCCG. The 2 greatest QBs of our generation dueling yet again, should be awesome.
I like Manning at home.
mcnabbulous
Both championship games should be great. The best 4 teams in football. Nice to see.

nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jan 12 2014, 06:39 PM) *
Both championship games should be great. The best 4 teams in football. Nice to see.

I agree.
I like Brady this time.
The other game I think the hawks in a close one.
Phits
It will be an interesting SB. In the final 4 the NFC has the more complete teams (SF & SEA) while the AFC has the better QB's.

I like DEN v SEA for the SB. Denver wins it all.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 12 2014, 06:50 PM) *
I agree.
I like Brady this time.
The other game I think the hawks in a close one.

I think the 49ers go in and win, though it'll be a great game. I also like Denver to beat them.

edit: No #5 seed has ever won the SB
mcnabbulous
I'll say NE vs. Seattle with Seattle winning.
Dreagon
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jan 12 2014, 05:39 PM) *

Agreed. These are the four teams that should have made it, and it will be fascinating to see who moves on to the Super Bowl. I hope the weather cooperates in the Super Bowl because this is going to be a great matchup no matter which teams make it.
JerseyEagle77
SD down by 7 with 4 min left...shit's about to get interesting.
JerseyEagle77
QUOTE (JerseyEagle77 @ Jan 12 2014, 07:38 PM) *
SD down by 7 with 4 min left...shit's about to get interesting.

Alright..not that interesting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.