Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A funny read from Kempski
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Y'all know I'm not a fan of the quarterback that is MV7. But I have been consistently impressed with the man that is Mike Vick since his arrival in Philly.

Jim Kempski wrote a hilarious retort to some football hating tart of a NYTimes writer who attempts to poop on mike, coop, and more.

Enjoy!
mcnabbulous
That writer is clearly a twat. I had seen that retort and thoroughly enjoyed it.

It's impossible to not be impressed with the way MV has conducted himself as an Eagle.
koolaidluke
I don't have a prob with Vick but a lot of the support Vick gets is just from people who hate animals.

Of course, you can't just go around saying "I love it when people torture dogs to death", so disguising your hate for animals as support for Vick is a way for guys like Kempski to get around it. Pretty weak if you ask me.

As for Cooper, I got no idea what the hell he has anything to do with this. This is why women probably shouldn't be writing articles outside of Jezebel.com because they can't keep a straight train of thought and end up writing a bunch of nonsense.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Jan 7 2014, 12:00 PM) *
I don't have a prob with Vick but a lot of the support Vick gets is just from people who hate animals.

Of course, you can't just go around saying "I love it when people torture dogs to death", so disguising your hate for animals as support for Vick is a way for guys like Kempski to get around it. Pretty weak if you ask me.

You're a funny dude sometimes. laugh.gif
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jan 7 2014, 11:10 AM) *
Y'all know I'm not a fan of the quarterback that is MV7. But I have been consistently impressed with the man that is Mike Vick since his arrival in Philly.

Jim Kempski wrote a hilarious retort to some football hating tart of a NYTimes writer who attempts to poop on mike, coop, and more.

Enjoy!

The National Enquirer is more reputable than the NYT these days.....
Eyrie
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jan 7 2014, 04:10 PM) *

Enjoy!

Good post and good link.

My own view on Vick has softened from when his crimes first came to light, and that is due to how Vick has reformed himself. He's earned the right to be treated as the person he is now and not the scum that he was.
JerseyEagle77
That was a pretty damn funny read but then again when you have a season like the Giants, you gotta write about something.

I don't understand why Macur didn't go on to help us remember that the Eagles invaded Poland in WWII, shot John Lennon and left a bag of flaming dog poo on a nice old ladies porch.

Not even ridiculous..ridackulous.
Flying Dutchman
That was such an outlandish POS, I thought I was reading some FOX News bullbleep. I guess NYT has sunk to that same useless level. One more reason to avoid the traditional media.
Zero
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Jan 7 2014, 12:00 PM) *
... a lot of the support Vick gets is just from people who hate animals.

WTF? No way this is serious.
D Rock
QUOTE (Flying Dutchman @ Jan 8 2014, 02:27 AM) *
That was such an outlandish POS, I thought I was reading some FOX News bullbleep. I guess NYT has sunk to that same useless level. One more reason to avoid the traditional media.

Amen, brother! The only way they could sink lower would be to bring on that fat ass Limbaugh as a contributor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.