Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sites for jerseys?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
VICKtory
Anyone have a site where I can buy a jersey (Ertz) at a decent price? I want something with stitched numbers and logos and all that jazz? I hate the printed on numbers and decals. I think he'll be a great player for years to come and I'm trying to invest now on a jersey

Thanks
samaroo
I get mine from a friend who orders them for me. They're really nice, stitched-on, almost-authentics. I'm sure they're from China or something, but you can't tell. I've even got a '92 Cunningham with the Jerome Brown commerative patch on it.

Anyway, they're $50 + shipping. PM me if you're interested. I'll get you the contact info.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (VICKtory @ Jan 5 2014, 07:26 PM) *
Anyone have a site where I can buy a jersey (Ertz) at a decent price? I want something with stitched numbers and logos and all that jazz? I hate the printed on numbers and decals. I think he'll be a great player for years to come and I'm trying to invest now on a jersey

Thanks

Ertz is a good choice. Foles, Kendricks, and Boykin are probably solid investments right now too. There's nothing worse than
getting a jersey of one of your favorites players then he isn't there a year from now.
Rick
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jan 6 2014, 01:24 PM) *
I get mine from a friend who orders them for me. They're really nice, stitched-on, almost-authentics. I'm sure they're from China or something, but you can't tell. I've even got a '92 Cunningham with the Jerome Brown commerative patch on it.

Anyway, they're $50 + shipping. PM me if you're interested. I'll get you the contact info.

You're in Jax?
VICKtory
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Jan 6 2014, 02:27 PM) *
Ertz is a good choice. Foles, Kendricks, and Boykin are probably solid investments right now too. There's nothing worse than
getting a jersey of one of your favorites players then he isn't there a year from now.

Agree 100% plus I played TE in high school so I kinda have a soft spot for em
samaroo
QUOTE (Rick @ Jan 6 2014, 03:57 PM) *
You're in Jax?

My home is in Jax, but I'm stationed in San Diego right now. But I'll be back for a month or so in March.
Rick
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jan 6 2014, 05:24 PM) *
My home is in Jax, but I'm stationed in San Diego right now. But I'll be back for a month or so in March.

Well, hit me up when you're in town. We need to get the Jax guys together for a drink.
samaroo
I'm down. I'll totally make a post. Will be nice to get back, haven't been there for 2 years.
samaroo
BTW, I'm over towards Middleburg. I'm assuming you guys are more towards the beach?

Also, I just recently heard about a Philly sports bar (maybe on Atlantic???) Have you guys heard of this, or been there?
samaroo
I was gonna put some pics of the jerseys on here, but can't figure out how to. VICKtory, wanna help me out? Apparently I'm too stupid to. Lol
Rick
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jan 6 2014, 06:04 PM) *
BTW, I'm over towards Middleburg. I'm assuming you guys are more towards the beach?

Also, I just recently heard about a Philly sports bar (maybe on Atlantic???) Have you guys heard of this, or been there?

I am over by the beaches. There are a few. You might be talking about Jerry's. That's where I hang out for Eagles' games many times. Lots of Eagles' fans there. The owner was from Philly (I think he died?). Great food, not so great service (at times).
samaroo
Jerry's, that's it. My wife told me about it. She heard about it on the radio. Figures I'd find an Eagles bar when I'm in Japan...
Rick
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jan 8 2014, 05:18 PM) *
Jerry's, that's it. My wife told me about it. She heard about it on the radio. Figures I'd find an Eagles bar when I'm in Japan...

Heh heh heh...

And Jerry's has excellent food and a good Eagels' crowd (when the game isn't nationally televised). It right around the corner from where I live.
samaroo
Well, I'm down for a Jax WingHeads meet up when i get back in town in March.
Rick
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jan 9 2014, 08:21 PM) *
Well, I'm down for a Jax WingHeads meet up when i get back in town in March.

Cool beans. We'll make it happen. Just hit me up when you're back and we'll find the other Jax WingHeads and get together.
samaroo
Word! A cold beer and warm expectations of the upcoming season with some like-minded brethren sounds awesome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.