Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: may want to put money on the bolts for SB win
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
New Orleans
Green Bay
New York Giants
Baltimore Ravens
SD. Chargers

Last five home openers for Eagles.
Previous four won Super Bowls
TGryn
I note that the Chargers' win today moves the Eagles up one additional draft slot. If you're looking for a rooting interest in the GB-SF game, pull for a Packers win, since they're the only other playoff team with a worse record than ours. With a Packers victory, we'll be picking at 21 (instead of 22, where we are now, or 23, where we started entering the playoffs). Hey, its the offseason, every little bit helps.
nephillymike
QUOTE (TGryn @ Jan 5 2014, 04:33 PM) *
I note that the Chargers' win today moves the Eagles up one additional draft slot. If you're looking for a rooting interest in the GB-SF game, pull for a Packers win, since they're the only other playoff team with a worse record than ours. With a Packers victory, we'll be picking at 21 (instead of 22, where we are now, or 23, where we started entering the playoffs). Hey, its the offseason, every little bit helps.

Good thinking.
Let's go Pack
JerseyEagle77
SD definitely looked good and made short work of the Bengals. I really hope I don't have to see Phillip Rivers after next week though. I hate to base games on stupid crap like that but next to Cutler, Rivers gets my vote for most unlikable player.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.