Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It was a great season
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
Chip has made football fun again. He has found a solid core to build on next season, and with Foles as the undisputed starting QB the hardest position to fill is not a concern. I see two safeties coming, a FA and a draft pick. I suspect Henery is done, Chip will find a kicker like he found a punter. WRs will be interesting to watch, but might just end up with Maclin back on a 1 year deal and Cooper with a #2 WR contract. Might sit tight on TEs, all played their roles well, and Ertz should be even better next season. OLine will be project guys in draft, but think this line returns intact next season, with an eye toward developing replacements. Look for CB and OLB in Draft, as far as the Dline, if someone special falls in your lap go for it, but the whole group is young and were getting better as the season went along.

What looked like a monumental failure last year has made quite the turnaround, a few smart off season moves and we could be quite a force next season. With the state of the other three teams in the East we are likely odds on favorite to win the division again.
D Rock
No pass rush + no coverage + a "linebacker" who can't tackle (MK) = playoff losers.

I love that we were even there. But for now, it stings.
D Rock
Double post
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.