Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Bottom Line?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
For me, it is exactly what Chip Kelly said at least twice in his post game presser.

They just executed better than the Eagles.
SpudDogg
saints 3rd & 1s, offense not clicking, defense on the field to long.

daggers were missed FG, cooper's drop and ESPECIALLY the kickoff return and penalty.

winnable games are the hardest ones to lose. still keeping my head high because of the promise of this team.

CANT FUCKIN WAIT for next year.
mcnabbulous
It's almost always about execution. Can't believe both winning teams lost the turnover battle today. Wouldn't have believed that had you told me.
Eyrie
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Jan 5 2014, 04:50 AM) *
saints 3rd & 1s, offense not clicking, defense on the field to long.

daggers were missed FG, cooper's drop and ESPECIALLY the kickoff return and penalty.

winnable games are the hardest ones to lose. still keeping my head high because of the promise of this team.

CANT FUCKIN WAIT for next year.

Disagree - for me two of the three key plays were Carmichael kicking the punt into the end zone and Foles taking the sack (which forced the FG attempt back). Only one I'd concur with was the Cooper drop.

The problem on the kickoff return at the end was that Sproles got open. If Williams hadn't made that tackle then he was going to the house. Maybe we should have let him score so that we could get the ball back, but I'd rather our defence stopped them or at least forced the FG attempt with time left for our offense.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.