Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you all
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
bwc2112
Well, it was a great run. Although I wish things would have turned out better. Our beloved Eagles did a better job than most anticipated. God Bless the Entire Eagles Nation.

mcnabbulous
I don't believe in god, but it was fun anyways. Fuck, another draft season already...
SLOiggles
We have a great foundation set here. I'm proud of this team this season
SpudDogg
I'm looking forward to next year. Gimme Maclin back, fix both the O and D lines.

Super-excited to watch this team next year.
D Rock
How do u fix the best o line in the bidniz?

D line? They suck dunkee nards. But you're nutz if u thnk personnel changes will help this o line.

Best unit on the field. By far.

How many QBs get to stand there for 5-6-7 seconds hoping one of those "skill players" gets off coverage?

*hint*

Damn few. (If any)
Zero
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jan 5 2014, 02:40 AM) *
How many QBs get to stand there for 5-6-7 seconds hoping one of those "skill players" gets off coverage?
Total agreement but Foles has to find a way to stop taking some of those kind of sacks. That much time is enough time to throw it away.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 5 2014, 12:06 PM) *
Total agreement but Foles has to find a way to stop taking some of those kind of sacks. That much time is enough time to throw it away.

Which is credit to the OL and something that Foles is young enough to sort out.

We need an elite DE and S, with another starting S and a third player at each of OLB, MLB and CB (keep Boykin in the slot). Add in a kicker who consistently puts the ball dead on kick offs and that side of the ball is fixed.

On offense it's a case of finding a G to develop for a year behind Herremans and sorting out our #2 and #3 WRs - probably Macklin and Cooper.

And for STs it's that kicker. We've got an excellent punter and Boykin/Anderson/Carmichael/Smith are the core for a good group.
D Rock
Roc Charmichael has no business being on an nfl roster.
JerseyEagle77
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Jan 4 2014, 11:29 PM) *
Well, it was a great run. Although I wish things would have turned out better. Our beloved Eagles did a better job than most anticipated. God Bless the Entire Eagles Nation.

100% on that. Trying not to harp on the ending of last nights game and look ahead to a bright future. The start of the Kelly/Foles regime looks to be an exciting and promising one. Lot's of work to do on OL and DL especially but I'm sure that will be addressed and adjusted.

I love the Eagles, the Linc, Philadelphia, the fans and...the future. (believe me, it ain't easy 10 min from MetLife Stadium!)
nephillymike

I'm sure I'll feel this way one of these days.

For now, I'll wallow in misery of a lost opportunity!!
HOUSEoPAIN

Yep, there's actual real hope for next year. I can't wait to see what we can do next year with a full season of these new systems under our belt, and (hopefully) a
competent safety or two.
Eyrie
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jan 5 2014, 04:53 PM) *
Roc Charmichael has no business being on an nfl roster.

Neither of us would want him starting for our defence, but he normally plays well on STs (last night's brain fart aside). So I'd keep him as a STer who can be the fifth CB if we need one in the same way that Anderson is our fifth S.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.