Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles only playoff game sold out...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
The rest are ALL in danger of blackouts. That shocks me.
link

But we're the worst fans in the universe, right?

cheers.gif hunch.gif laugh.gif
make_it_rain
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jan 2 2014, 05:10 PM) *
link

It's especially funny because of the mythical Packer's waiting list for season tickets, yet they cant sell out a playoff game though. To be honest, though, I don't really blame the fans for not buying tickets.

It's supposed to be like what, 10 degrees at Lambeau? So you go and pay $300 for a ticket, $25 to park, $8 beers, $5 hot dogs AND get to sit out in the freezing cold? I'm not really surprised a lot of people, especially in more blue collar areas like Cinnci, aren't lining up to hand what money they have left after the holidays over to Goodell.

Maybe this is finally a clear sign to the powers that be that you can only squeeze so much money out of people until they decide enough is enough.
Zero
Who's your daddy, NFL! We DA MAN! Yeah! Pussies.
Jax
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 2 2014, 05:45 PM) *
Who's your daddy, NFL! We DA MAN! Yeah! Pussies.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
nephillymike
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jan 2 2014, 04:10 PM) *
link

I heard that with the show that will still be around, the Linc has some booths with drunken, skinny,sorry ass Santa's,and people are buying tickets for the opportunity to throw snowballs at Santa because everyone knows that is why we go!!!
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Jan 2 2014, 04:25 PM) *
Maybe this is finally a clear sign to the powers that be that you can only squeeze so much money out of people until they decide enough is enough.

This. Not that they care, and not that overall costs of attending a game will ever go down, but they have to take notice of this and be embarrassed by it.
Zero
Seriously, the shocker is Green Bay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.