Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tweets about Chip
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
These are great. I had seen it a week or so back.
SpudDogg
This one is the best:

I promise Eagles fans this: Someday, you will have a QB who makes you say, "I can't believe we tried to talk ourselves into Nick Foles!"
5:42 PM - 13 Jun 2013
rumply
the interwebz is a bitch
D Rock
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Dec 31 2013, 05:14 AM) *
This one is the best:

I promise Eagles fans this: Someday, you will have a QB who makes you say, "I can't believe we tried to talk ourselves into Nick Foles!"
5:42 PM - 13 Jun 2013

He was right. I'm embarrassed that I had to talk myself into the best quarterback ths franchise has seen since the Polish Rifle.
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Dec 31 2013, 05:19 PM) *
He was right. I'm embarrassed that I had to talk myself into the best quarterback ths franchise has seen since the Polish Rifle.

Not to mention the best coach in Eagles lore.
nephillymike
QUOTE (D Rock @ Dec 31 2013, 05:19 PM) *

Hey D, news flash, Jaws wasn't that good.

He had one great year, 1980 and in that year, he sucked during the NFCCG and SB to playoff sucktitude levels never seen here since.

I love him as analyst and seems like a great guy, but we've had plenty of better QB's.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 31 2013, 08:39 PM) *
I love him as analyst and seems like a great guy, but we've had plenty of better QB's.

I also like him as an analyst but I have a good friend who is his neighbor and he tells me Jaws is a dick. My friend is normally pretty reasonable about people but still, it's just his say.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.