Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two questions about the game:
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Nice win. Any win is a nice win but especially when we beat the fucking Cowboys! I have two questions:

1. What happened to the OL?
2. What happened to the pass rush?

Geezus, I aged 20 years last night.

Turd question:

3. Why is Chung playing?

P L A Y O F F S
Especially when I thought the Eagles would be challenging for the #1 pick in 2014!
Rick
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 30 2013, 07:34 AM) *
Nice win. Any win is a nice win but especially when we beat the fucking Cowboys! I have two questions:

Turd question:

3. Why is Chung playing?

P L A Y O F F S
Especially when I thought the Eagles would be challenging for the #1 pick in 2014!

All very valid points I must say and I've been asking myself #3 all season. Scratch that, I have been asking whether we've even had a safety on the field most of the season.

My concern is this trend of the Eagles' offense going dark in the 3rd quarter.
SpudDogg
Those 3 questions are all haunting me thinking about Saturday.

Gotta get that fixed.

Foles held the ball too long in this game, no doubt. I still think this wasn't his best performance as he looked nervous, scared, second guessing, SOMETHING.

Lots of stuff to fix for a chance against the Saints.
Phits
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Dec 30 2013, 10:41 AM) *
Those 3 questions are all haunting me thinking about Saturday.

Gotta get that fixed.

Foles held the ball too long in this game, no doubt. I still think this wasn't his best performance as he looked nervous, scared, second guessing, SOMETHING.

Lots of stuff to fix for a chance against the Saints.

On a positive note it was a playoff like atmosphere, so some of the newbies got to cut their teeth. With any luck the support from the home crowd should encourage the players/coaches to be a little sharper.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 30 2013, 07:34 AM) *

Turd question:

3. Why is Chung playing?

P L A Y O F F S

I definitely was NOT feeling good near the end. Luckily Orton wasted no time in paying tribute to Tony Romo - 'the pick.'
make_it_rain
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 30 2013, 08:34 AM) *

Turd question:

3. Why is Chung playing?

P L A Y O F F S

The line didn't have a great game pass protecting (pretty bad game actually) but played decent in run blocking. This has generally been how its gone throughout the season but last night seemed esp shaky from a pass protection standpoint, as at least to my eyes it didnt look like Dallas blitzed that much.

Pass rush really wasn't a factor. No sacks, and I think only 2 hurries. Credit Tyron Smith for doing a good job on Cole. Still concerning though. The defense is (not surprisingly) orders of magnitude more effective when the pass rush makes an impact.

Chung was in because Wolff missed the game. Hopefully he can be ready to play for the playoffs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.