Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And there's another reason why I hate the fuckin Cowboys!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
The Cowboys don't get one fucking penalty all game until they get an admittedly bogus delay penalty at the end of the game. Collinsworth just couldn't shut up about it. On and on he goes about how unfair it is to the Cowboys. How this could ruin their game. He's ecstatic when they score. He can't contain himself. And then the MF was appallingly disappointed when Boykin intercepts them at the end. He was crushed and he couldn't disguise it. The whole game that jackass is rooting for the Cowboys. I couldn't believe how transparent he was there at the end.

Just one more reason to hate that fucking team.
Rick
Well, it's another reason I hate Collinsworth.

But yes, I agree TOTALLY on the lack of penalties on Dallas. You can't tell me a team can go a WHOLE game without penalties. You could see holds during the game, which weren't called. Block from behind on a kick which wasn't called. Jackson was held up on that one throw to him but it wasn't called.

Whenever you see such a difference in penalties called, you have to wonder.

Just glad it didn't cost us the game.
Zero
And Foles' slide at the end. Maybe it's close but the defender jumped on him after he was already touched. Of course dipshit Collinsworth proclaims it a good non-call. I hope we're done seeing that bitch.

The nice thing about all this is that Chip teaches the guys not to worry about the calls. Undoubtedly the right thing to do.

How 'bout that Boykin!
Zero
deathstorm78
I watched the game with my brother last night, he's a Cowboy's fan, and I kept pointing out the no calls during the game.

Oddly enough he saw nothing wrong with the fact that the Cowboy's had not been called for one penalty the whole game.
I wouldn't even count the stupid play clock penalty.

Jax
It was totally obvious. Even my wife commented on Collinsworth. He was almost at the point of crying.

That said, I wish Jaworski weren't quite as transparent about his Eagles homerdom. And, I wish he would punch Merrill Hoge in the teeth.
nephillymike
I agree.

The worst no call was on the play near the end when Foles was rolling out to his right (when McCoy tripped and fell) and Foles ended up taking the sack and complained about the late hit.

I didn't think it was a late hit worthy of a foul, but on that play, Celek was coming across the field and got tackled right in front of the ref with no call. That was Foles receiver on that play.

Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 31 2013, 08:14 PM) *
I agree.

The worst no call was on the play near the end when Foles was rolling out to his right (when McCoy tripped and fell) and Foles ended up taking the sack and complained about the late hit.

I didn't think it was a late hit worthy of a foul, but on that play, Celek was coming across the field and got tackled right in front of the ref with no call. That was Foles receiver on that play.

I'm not normally one to blame wins or losses on the calls but to this day I believe the refs aided and abetted Oakland in SB XV and I believe someone wanted Dallas to win the NFC East in 2013.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.