Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congrats Shady
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SpudDogg
Rushing title.

In the books.

WAY TO GO!!!

E
A
G
L
E
S

EAGLES!!
SpudDogg
Unless LeSean McCoy runs for -138 yards Sunday night in Dallas, he will be the 2013 NFL rushing champion.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/red_zon...on-in-2013.html
JeeQ
Shaaaaaady. He was the man tonight. Can't remember how many times I stood up and screamed SHADY! but I know I had those Dallas fans heated biggrin.gif
Zero
Jax
Amazing season. 100.5 ypg average. Best ever by an Eagle - WOW!!!

On a separate note, I wish he had a nickname that wasn't as cheesy. I just can't bring myself to call him Shady.
nephillymike
He is a great RB.

You can see when he gets to the second level those DB's just waiting there praying please don't make me the highlight missed tackle of the week!!

I actually lost it at the end of the drive prior to the one they ran it 9 of 11 for Brown's TD.

I'm in a packed bar of about 200 people, with 17 in our group, and I stand up and yell at the top of my lungs,

"RUN THE DAMN BALL!!

THEY HAVE THE WORST DAMN DEFENSE IN THE NFL AND THE BEST RUSHING TEAM BEATS THE WORST FUCKING DEFENSE IN THE NFL BY RUNNING THE BALL DOWN THEIR THROATS!!

That was of very few admonishments of Chip I had all year.

It was loud and people must have thought I was going to kill someone, but, hey, it's Eagles-Cowboys, no rules of decorum (sp) apply

And a funny thing happened. It was like Chip heard my plea and proceeded to run the ball down the F-in Cowboys throats and totally gassed them in the process.

All those years of common sense pleas like that going unheeded.

After we scored, I turned to the one Cowboys fan in our group and said "Not any more, this coach knows how to use the best RB in the league. You guys are done!!

And then like the rest of us Eagles fans, proceeded to pray to any God who was listening to help us stop them on that last drive.

One of the best nights out for an Eagles game I remember in a while.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.