Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looooooong Day
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SpudDogg
The suspense waiting for 8:30 is KILLING me.

I am so excited for this game...

Surprisingly, I'm extremely optimistic about it...I actually find myself not concerned about the Eagles being able to pull this one out.

I did, however, feel better with Romo playing. I have a feeling the backups are going to be better.
SAM I Am
It's been a loooooooooong week.

At least we'll have the bears/packers game to watch before The Game. That should make the last couple of hours leading up to The Game seem like actual hours, not years.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Dec 29 2013, 01:25 PM) *
I did, however, feel better with Romo playing. I have a feeling the backups are going to be better.

As any knowledgeable fan would. I'd rather have the game on Romo's back than Murray and a game manager.
samaroo
Yeah, this is one time I'm loving being on the left coast. If i had to wait till 8:30, i don't know what I'd do. I'm so freaking excited!

GO EAGLES!!!
Eyrie
Spare a thought for those of us over here.

It's a 1:30am kick off in civilisation and, as I've got a stock take tomorrow morning, staying up isn't an option. I won't see the game until early afternoon when I'll watch it "as live" and the only consolation is that it'll be simple to avoid knowing the score in advance.
Eyrie
I wish I had checked the score in advance - that was too close for comfort.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.