Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help needed
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Eyrie
Haven't seen last night's game yet, but I'm looking forward to doing so on Game Pass.

However being 9-6 means that we now have a winning season and I'm going to have to change my signature. So I'm inviting suggestions from the board and one (or more) will be picked at random (bribes are also accepted) later this week and used until the SuperBowl.
Zero
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 23 2013, 02:48 PM) *
Haven't seen last night's game yet, but I'm looking forward to doing so on Game Pass.

However being 9-6 means that we now have a winning season and I'm going to have to change my signature. So I'm inviting suggestions from the board and one (or more) will be picked at random (bribes are also accepted) later this week and used until the SuperBowl.

Well, "One" or any derivation thereof is definitely OUT! How about 1776? Tent Pole? blah.gif
Flying Dutchman
I've been an Eagles fan for so long I can remember when we last went to the Super Bowl!

nephillymike
I don't know about a signature, but if Dutch would share the site for a blowup version of his avatar, maybe you can inspect that closer to see if his avatar is worth having??
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 24 2013, 06:54 AM) *
I don't know about a signature, but if Dutch would share the site for a blowup version of his avatar, maybe you can inspect that closer to see if his avatar is worth having??

I was going to ask the same thing. biggrin.gif
Flying Dutchman
In the Spirit of Christmas I have forced myself to spend a few hours so I could again find the photo you horned toads are slobbering over. Enjoy, and while you're at it check out the other pages and years. It will be a nice holiday treat for your eyes!!

http://www.fantasyfestmemories.com/All%202...11_%20(154).htm

Sorry I can't get the software here to accept my posting the image directly.
Jax
Thanks for the effort Dutch, but the small avatar is better wink.gif
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (Jax @ Dec 24 2013, 10:02 AM) *
Thanks for the effort Dutch, but the small avatar is better wink.gif

I understand completely young grasshopper! At my age however, the larger one is much more exciting (insert Dirty Old Man comment here). tongue.gif
nephillymike
Thanks Dutch!!

Your finest work yet!

I must say, nice middle aged natural anti gravity properties in them there mammories.

Did you get the chance to squeeze the Charmin for authenticity??
Jax
Lol, good stuff cheers.gif
samaroo
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 23 2013, 02:48 PM) *

How about this:

"The Eagles are hounestly my favourite team. Whom's youres?"
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 24 2013, 12:29 PM) *
Thanks Dutch!!

Your finest work yet!

I must say, nice middle aged natural anti gravity properties in them there mammories.

Did you get the chance to squeeze the Charmin for authenticity??

Mikey, you can't squeeze the Charmin during Fantasy Fest because:
1.There are so many good ones there that your hand is trying to either slow the palpitations of your runaway heart or it's trying to hide the obscene lack of self-control in your shorts!
2.There are so many good ones there that you would need to be the mythical Hydra to keep up with all the enticing possibilities. Not to mention then be a thousand-(3rd)legger to keep up with the unending squeals of "more, more, please!"
3.There are so many good ones there that your fingers would soon develop blisters from the extensive nipple-nabbing.
Zero
Is that Key West?
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 24 2013, 02:21 PM) *
Is that Key West?

Yup, end of October every year
nephillymike
Bwah, good one.

I make a motion to have our next tailgate in Key West in October.

My hands will be calloused and rough enough that I guarantee you that blistering will not be a problem!!

I may need to wear a bib for excessive drooling, so any of you guys with young kids, please put one aside for me!

And Z, I like where you're going with Eyrie's signature. But it would be incomplete without a "whilst" or a "defence" in there somewhere.
Phits
QUOTE (Flying Dutchman @ Dec 24 2013, 09:34 AM) *
In the Spirit of Christmas I have forced myself to spend a few hours so I could again find the photo you horned toads are slobbering over. Enjoy, and while you're at it check out the other pages and years. It will be a nice holiday treat for your eyes!!

http://www.fantasyfestmemories.com/All%202...11_%20(154).htm

Sorry I can't get the software here to accept my posting the image directly.

FD,
As a middle aged connoisseur of finer things, I can appreciate both lovely ladies and their *ahem* Philly spirit. Thanks for the Christmas cheer!

cheers.gif
Eyrie
Some good suggestions so far, but I'm enjoying the thread hijack even more!
Eyrie
And the winners are in. Thanks guys wub.gif

Due to restrictions on signature length I had to leave out "whilst", but I'll make sure to post "whilst" more often tongue.gifbiggrin.gif
Zero
bowdown.gif ac6.gif jumpclap.gif blah.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.