Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles cheerleader, Rachel Washburn
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
As a Philadelphia Eagles cheerleader, Rachel Washburn toted pom-poms. As an Army intelligence officer with a special ops combat unit in Afghanistan, she carried an assault rifle and pistol. She was a pioneer on a special mission to relate to local women in ways that would be culturally inappropriate for male troops including helping deliver an Afghan baby in a snowstorm.Washburn, 25, who recently returned from her second tour in Afghanistan, will be honored Sunday night as a "Hometown Hero" by the Eagles at their home game against the Chicago Bears.

Linc ...
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 22 2013, 07:38 AM) *
Linc ...

There are no words to express the respect and pride this old vet feels everytime I read this great story.
koolaidluke
Women shouldn't be doing a man's job
SAM I Am
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Dec 22 2013, 03:36 PM) *

You're just upset because you know if she wanted to she could bitch-slap and then punk your ass.
JeeQ
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Dec 22 2013, 12:36 PM) *

laugh.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Dec 22 2013, 03:36 PM) *

Agreed. Male cheerleaders are stronger and their voice resonates within a stadium environment much better.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Dec 22 2013, 04:39 PM) *
You're just upset because you know if she wanted to she could bitch-slap and then punk your ass.

He'd probably welcome that, because it means a female is touching him for the first time ever.
nephillymike
There are worse places to be other than a foxhole in Afghanistan with her!!

What a beauty.

And she's providing great service to our country.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.