Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How about some YO for Celek
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I always regarded Celek as a good, but second tier TE. I'm not sure he's in the same category as some of the big names around the league but he's really stepped it up in Chip's offense. This catch and run was really a thing of beauty.
Here ...
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 22 2013, 07:11 AM) *
I always regarded Celek as a good, but second tier TE. I'm not sure he's in the same category as some of the big names around the league but he's really stepped it up in Chip's offense. This catch and run was really a thing of beauty.
Here ...

The big guy is very good with the ball in his hands. Thanks.

I love the hustle from Polk on that play. He misses his first block and falls to the ground, gets up and pushes a second DB about 10 yds downfield (the eventual tackler) and then turns on the nearest guy pursuing Celek and just crushes him to the ground with an explosive hit.
Zero
QUOTE (Flying Dutchman @ Dec 22 2013, 11:32 AM) *
The big guy is very good with the ball in his hands. Thanks.

I love the hustle from Polk on that play. He misses his first block and falls to the ground, gets up and pushes a second DB about 10 yds downfield (the eventual tackler) and then turns on the nearest guy pursuing Celek and just crushes him to the ground with an explosive hit.

And, good choice of who to block. If Polk had tried to block the eventual tackler the play would have been called back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.