Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: December Romo!!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
0-2 and counting... laugh.gif
Chip Kelly
Woohoo!
D Rock
He's become a Christmas tradition!

jumpclap.gif
make_it_rain
I'm listening to the Dallas sports radio now laughing my ass off. If you think the clowns that call into WIP are bad, you gotta hear some of this shit....

Romo Gonna Romo

While Romo's two picks were beyond bad, and without a doubt solidify his stats as the GOAT choke artist, it doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't have been passing to begin with. Garrett is a god damned clown for just bailing on the run that late, especially after Murray had been gashing them.

Garrett did say that they had a run called on the first pick, and lolRomo optioned out of it, only to not take the sack and keep the clock running, and decided to throw into coverage. Unreal.

D Rock
Garret isn't calling plays. Jerruh in his infinite wisdom has the o line coach, Callahan calling the plays from the booth.

I love Jerruh.
Wheeljack
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Dec 15 2013, 08:39 PM) *
I'm listening to the Dallas sports radio now laughing my ass off. If you think the clowns that call into WIP are bad, you gotta hear some of this shit....

Romo Gonna Romo

While Romo's two picks were beyond bad, and without a doubt solidify his stats as the GOAT choke artist, it doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't have been passing to begin with. Garrett is a god damned clown for just bailing on the run that late, especially after Murray had been gashing them.

Garrett did say that they had a run called on the first pick, and lolRomo optioned out of it, only to not take the sack and keep the clock running, and decided to throw into coverage. Unreal.

Garrett = The New Andy. Thank the heavens he isn't the Eagles coach.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Wheeljack @ Dec 16 2013, 12:23 PM) *
Garrett = The New Andy. Thank the heavens he isn't the Eagles coach.

The fact that you would mention Garrett in the same sentence as Andy indicates just how oblivious the Eagles fanbase is as it relates to our ex-coach.

Garrett is a .500 coach with no playoff appearances, let alone wins.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.