Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you GB
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
You have done your job. If only the Eagles showed your determination today, we would have a division title all but wrapped up.
20dawk
So anyone wanna take an ad out in the go paper saying thanks?
Dreagon
I am seriously beginning to wonder if anybody wants to win this division.

How could you guys lose to a Vikings team that didn't have Adrian Peterson? How could we lose to a Green Bay team that didn't have Aaron Rogers? These are the third and fourth place teams of the NFC North! Hell, we made Matt Flynn look like Joe Montana! I swear, this whole division is a dumpster fire that's going to send a team to get slaughtered in the first round of the playoffs.

But at least you guys have a team that's starting to feel like it's heading in the right direction. We are now starting to host a circus that only takes second place to Snyder's Redskins....and we play THEM next week! Forget the cheerleaders...we ought to send them home and hire clowns to perform on the sidelines for that game. And a monkey and elephant act. That would be nice.

And don't even get me started on the Giants. Did they even play today? Does anybody care?

Gah! I need a drink.
Rick
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 16 2013, 12:37 AM) *
I am seriously beginning to wonder if anybody wants to win this division.

How could you guys lose to a Vikings team that didn't have Adrian Peterson? How could we lose to a Green Bay team that didn't have Aaron Rogers? These are the third and fourth place teams of the NFC North! Hell, we made Matt Flynn look like Joe Montana! I swear, this whole division is a dumpster fire that's going to send a team to get slaughtered in the first round of the playoffs.

Answer is easy...defense. Neither the Cowboys or the Eagles played defense worth a damn yesterday.
Zero
QUOTE (Rick @ Dec 16 2013, 07:00 AM) *
Answer is easy...defense. Neither the Cowboys or the Eagles played defense worth a damn yesterday.

And, of course for the Cowboys we have the month of Romober. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.